- Wash the green asparagus, mint and strawberries thoroughly.
- Pour 150 ml of water in the pan with the green asparagus and simmer for about 4-5 minutes. If the asparagus is very thin, reduce the time a little.
- Cut out the green core of the strawberries and quarter them.
- Crumble the feta with your hands.
- Take the green asparagus out of the pan and rinse in ice-cold water. This is how the asparagus keeps its color and bite.
- Mix the asparagus, strawberries and feta in a bowl.
- Pick the mint leaves and roughly chop as you like. Fold into the salad.
- Pour the dressing made of red wine vinegar, olive oil, lime juice and salt and pepper over the salad and mix well again. Serve & enjoy fresh.