Nutritional values per portion: Energy 320 kcal (1338.9 kJ); carbohydrates 46.2 g; egg white 14.1 g; Fat 7.9 g
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking/baking time: 20 min
- 1 banana
- 2/3 sweet potatoes (approx. 80g)
- 4 tbsp soy flakes
- 4 tablespoons of oat flakes
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground tonka bean
- 240 ml oat drink, unsweetened
2 teaspoons nut butter (e.g. almond butter)
Ovenproof form(s) (e.g. mason jar, casserole dish)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Peel and finely grate the sweet potato
- Peel the banana and mash it with a fork
- In an ovenproof dish, mix together the soy flakes, rolled oats, baking cocoa, tonka beans and a pinch of salt.
- Add the banana, sweet potato and oat milk and mix well.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, let it cool down a bit and garnish with e.g. banana slices, cocoa powder and some nut butter.
- Bon Epi-tit, enjoy! :)
Powered by Epi-Food