(for 1-2 people)
for the smoothie bowl:
50 g oatmeal
50 g fresh baby spinach
1 handful of red or green grapes
200 ml rice drink, unsweetened
1 tsp grapeseed oil
1 tsp matcha powder
3 mint leaves
as desired (topping):
3-4 red or green grapes
2-3 mint leaves
1 tsp natural beekeeper honey or vegan alternative: maple syrup
1 tbsp Level Up Granola
- Core the avocado and remove the peel.
- Wash the grapes and baby spinach thoroughly.
- Peel the banana.
- Pure the avocado pulp with oat flakes, baby spinach, banana, grapes, rice drink, matcha powder, grape seed oil and mint leaves to a creamy mass.
- Divide between bowls or two and top with grapes, mint leaves, beekeeper honey or maple syrup and some Level Up granola, if you like. Serve straight away and enjoy.
Inner Power Granola
(for approx. 1 glass of 300 g each)
100 g pithy rolled oats
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1 tsp matcha powder OR 1 tbsp kale powder (slightly tart taste)
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 tbsp sultanas
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 pinch ground tonka bean
1 organic lime, zest
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for a fan oven.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Wash the lime thoroughly and add about a teaspoon of lime zest to the granola. Stir again.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until crispy.
- Take the oven tray out of the oven, mix the granola with the help of two tablespoons so that nothing sticks together and leave to cool completely on the tray.
- Top muesli, porridge or smoothie bowl directly or store dry in a screw-top jar in the pantry or give away.