At mybacs we are always looking for solutions to everyday problems that stand in the way of your well-being. Our top priority is to be able to respond even more intensively to all your personal needs. With this approach, we have looked extensively at the influence of sleep on health and well-being. All of you who suffer from insomnia or problems falling asleep can look forward to a new product in our range: the “Deep Sleep” AddOn!
Our add-ons harmonize in any combination and contribute to even more well-being. In this way, the ingredients can target your desired area from the inside out and support you. We only use the best quality, natural components, produced sustainably and regionally.Learn more in our Nutrients Guide!
UPGRADE YOUR ROUTINE - FOR A DEEP SLEEP
The Deep Sleep AddOn:
Our Deep Sleep formulation is the optimal combination of vitamins and plant extracts to help you fall asleep and reduce the time it takes you to fall asleep. In addition, melatonin helps to alleviate the subjective sensation of jet lag.The unique formulation is designed in such a way that there is no habituation effect and there is no risk of dependency. We recommend taking it situationally (as needed), with certain breaks, e.g.B at the weekend or on individual days. Nevertheless, a daily intake is not a problem.
THE DEEP SLEEP SUPERSTARS:
Melatonin - The hormone is responsible for regulating the sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Ashwagandha - It is not for nothing that the root is also known as the "sleeping berry", because it has a calming and sleep-inducing effect and helps with both problems falling asleep and sleeping through the night by strengthening the parasympathetic nervous system - i.e. the part of the nervous system that responsible for rest and digestion.
- Lavender - The calming and relaxing effect has been known since ancient times. Lavender relieves stress and anxiety and helps with insomnia.
WHAT ELSE IS IN?
Belissa : Balm has a calming effect and can therefore relieve nervousness and help you fall asleep. Studies have shown that the symptoms of subjects who suffered from moderate anxiety or sleep disorders could be alleviated by the administration of lemon balm extract. Thanks to its antispasmodic properties, lemon balm also has a positive effect on a nervous gastrointestinal tract.
Vitamin B6 : This coenzyme is probably foreign to most, but it is one of the most essential coenzymes in the human body. P5P serves as a catalyst in more than 100 chemical reactions in the body. The metabolism of amino acids is particularly important here. When it comes to “mood”, vitamin B6 also has a hand in it. This is because it is also required for serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine and GABA synthesis. These neurotransmitters are strongly associated with general mood, feelings of motivation, and pleasure. In addition, vitamin B6 contributes to the production of myelin (nerve protection layer) and plays a crucial role in energy metabolism.
Vitamin B12 : Vitamin B12 is mainly stored in the liver and is involved in the production of red blood cells. Energy metabolism, nerve protection and the production of neurotransmitters and DNA also require an adequate supply of vitamin B12. A deficiency often manifests itself in psychological problems, chronic exhaustion and lack of energy. It should be noted that an imbalance in the intestine means that the absorption of the vitamin is hindered. That is why a healthy gut is particularly important. In addition, vitamin B12 is mainly found in animal foods. Vegans and vegetarians should therefore pay particular attention to the supply (a food supplement of vitamin B12 is strongly recommended by vegan organizations).
- Dose: We recommend taking it situationally (as needed), with certain breaks, such as e.g.B at the weekend or on individual days. Nevertheless, a daily intake is not a problem.
- When? Evening/PM - Take one capsule 30 min before bedtime with a glass of water
- How? Swallow each capsule with sufficient liquid.
CREATE YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH ROUTINE:
You don't have a Dailybacs or Dietbacs subscription yet?
Simply select your starter kit and add your desired add-ons on the product page. Besides the Deep Sleep AddOn, there are plenty of other AddOns that can upgrade your daily routine! Then just go to the checkout and you are part of our Happy Gut community. The delivery is free of charge for you and your refill pack fits in your mailbox. In addition to your subscription, great articles, podcasts, discounts and other goodies are waiting for you!
You already have an active Dailybacs or Dietbacs subscription?
All active subscribers can easily add the AddOns they want to their delivery by contacting our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact. Simply indicate which AddOns you want and we will confirm the change. From now on you will receive your desired AddOns in addition to your refill! Of course, you can change, pause or cancel your choice at any time. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support at any time. We are happy to help!
Our add-ons are optimized to your needs thanks to our careful formulation and high bioavailability*. It is important to us to inform you about the selected ingredients and effects. We stand for more clarity in the unmanageable world of dietary supplements. We only use the best quality, natural components that are produced sustainably and regionally.
*What the hell is bioavailability? The bioavailability describes what percentage of a nutrient or active ingredient really arrives in the organism and can work there.
5 DEEP SLEEP FACTS:
Knowledge is power - here we have put together 5 exciting facts about sleep that you probably didn't know yet:
- Humans are able to transfer events from the waking state to sleep so that they can process things and experience situations again. It is also possible to perceive acoustic signals, such as an alarm clock ringing or needs such as the urge to urinate, while sleeping.
- We wake up about 28 times a night. Most of the time we don't notice this because our brain cannot store periods of wakefulness under 3 minutes.
- We spend a total of about four years in dream sleep.
- Just 5 minutes after getting up, we have already forgotten 50% of our dreams. After 10 minutes we can't even remember 90% of our dreams.
- Those who sleep less than 6 hours continuously increase the risk of death by up to 12%.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPIC?
Then read our article on the connection between sleep and metabolism . Here you will get a detailed explanation on the subject of sleep and what happens in your body. On the other hand, we will show you what effects poor sleep can have on your metabolism and thus also on your weight.Enjoy reading!