UPGRADE YOUR ROUTINE
The Dailybacs specialize in your microbiome to increase your daily well-being and create a strong foundation for your health. We are now going one step further and enable you to respond even more specifically to your needs with our AddOns - as a perfect synergy with your Dailybacs.
By strengthening your intestinal microbiome, our Dailybacs form a healthy basis and thus a basic health system for your body. This is already reflected in the improvement of skin, mood and immune system when taking Dailybacs. They create an optimal basis for a maximized and effective absorption of the add-ons. This allows the high-quality ingredients to penetrate your deep-seated cell structures and unfold their effect. This can prevent the body from simply excreting them again.
Now you can upgrade your daily intake ritual again!
Our AddOns are carefully curated formulas based on extensive research and our best example: nature. With their three fields of action, they encompass and support the balance of your external beauty, mood and immunity. For everyone and at any time, individually combinable. Our AddOns harmonize in any combination and contribute to even more well-being
In this way, the ingredients can target your desired area from the inside out and support you with an extra boost - as the perfect supplement to your Dailybacs.
CREATE YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH ROUTINE:
You don't have a Dailybacs subscription yet?
Simply select your Dailybacs starter kit and add your desired add-ons on the product page. Then just go to the checkout and you are part of our Happy Gut Community. The delivery is free of charge for you and your refill pack fits in your mailbox. In addition to your subscription, great articles, podcasts, discounts and other goodies are waiting for you!
You already have an active Dailybacs subscription?
All active Dailybacs subscribers can easily add the desired AddOns to their delivery by contacting our Customer Support at email@example.com . Simply indicate which AddOns you want and we will confirm the change. From now on you will receive your desired AddOns in addition to your refill! Of course, you can change, pause or cancel your choice at any time.
Contact our customer support at any time if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Our add-ons are optimized to your needs through extensive research and superior bioavailability*. It is important to us to inform you about the selected ingredients and effects, because there is enough ambiguity in the unmanageable world of dietary supplements. We only use the best quality, natural components, produced sustainably and regionally. Find out more in our "Nutrients Guide".
*What the hell is bioavailability? The bioavailability describes what percentage of a nutrient or active ingredient really arrives in the organism and can work there.
We are inspired by nature
100% natural and chemical free
Humans are, so to speak, a reflection of nature - because our body is also an ecosystem consisting of a symbiosis of trillions of small microorganisms. We want to combine the best systems and complexes of nature that are valuable for you in one capsule and transfer them to your body ecosystem. Our ingredients are 100% natural, free from chemicals and unnecessary fillers.
INNER POWER - IMMUNITY IN A CAPSULE
Immunity complex for ultimate defense and strength from within!
Dose: 1 x Inner Power
1 capsule per day together with your Dailybacs + optional additional add-ons
When? AM - PM
Daily intake can be flexibly taken at any time of the day, ideally in the morning for maximum absorption.
Swallow the capsule with enough liquid.
Our immune system is the basis of our health and this base of immune cells is 80% located in our intestines. The immune system is, so to speak, the first and most important line of defense to protect us from invaders and to maintain our energy. Nevertheless, our immune system is very fragile and is influenced by external environmental influences, in addition to viruses and "bad" bacteria, also by our modern way of life or even by our geographic location. Poor quality foods, an unhealthy gut, or generally an inadequate intake of essential micronutrients due to a lack of dietary balance sap our “front of defense” power. In order to prevent the consequences as much as possible and to compensate for a lack of important nutrients through food, we have developed a formula for your "Inner Power" on the basis of scientific research. A perfect combination of valuable antioxidants and vitamins, enriched with extraordinary plant extracts from grape seed and cat's claw to strengthen your immunity - from the inside out. Specially selected nutrients provide protection against oxidative stress, healthy strength, energy and vitality through antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. A balanced intestinal microbiome and high bioavailability of the components support the absorption of the essential nutrients contained.
INNER POWER - What does that actually mean?
Direct translation: “promote”
mybac's translation: "raise your entire body system to a new level of well-being through more energy and immunity"
OURINNER POWER INGREDIENTS
Transparency is important to us. Not only do we attach importance to disclosing our exact ingredients, but also to making their background and effects understandable for every non-medical person. After all, everyone deserves to know exactly what is going into their body - with our Inner Power AddOns, only pure, natural immunity is guaranteed to flow into you.
- Iron - for the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, to reduce tiredness and fatigue and for the normal function of the immune system
- Cat's claw extract - highly antioxidant, for the treatment of infections and chronic inflammation, with an immune-stimulating effect
- Vitamin C - to strengthen the immune system and antioxidant functions to protect against oxidative stress
- Grape seed extract - for antioxidant effect and positive influence on the intestinal flora and digestion
- Zinc - for the formation and maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- Vitamin E - protects DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage
- selenium - to maintain normal hair and nails and to protect cells from harmful influences (free radicals)
- Vitamin A - for the health of mucous membranes in the mouth, nose, intestines and sexual organs, to protect against invaders
- Beta-carotene - one of the most important sources of vitamin A for strengthening the immune system (see effect of vitamin A) and has antioxidant properties
- Vitamin B6 - needed for serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine and GABA synthesis, to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Vitamin D3 - to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and to support the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin B2 - for energy production, protection against free radicals and for the growth and production of red blood cells
- Active folate - important for cell division and growth processes in the body
- Vitamin B12 - to reduce tiredness and signs of fatigue and to support the energy metabolism.
More information on the background, chemical composition and effects of these ingredients can be found in our “Nutrients Guide”. We have summarized the most important and unique ingredients of our "Inner Power AddOns" for you here:
The 3 Immunity Superstars:
1. Vitamin B12 - Serotonin boosting, nerve-protecting, calming
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is involved in the production of red blood cells. Energy metabolism, nerve protection and the production of neurotransmitters and DNA also rely on an adequate supply of vitamin B12. A deficiency often manifests itself in psychological problems, chronic exhaustion and lack of energy. Ingestion through food occurs primarily via animal products. That's why vegetarians and vegans should make sure they get enough.
2. Cat's Claw Extract - Immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a special type of liana that originally comes from South America. Its roots go deep into the past. According to legend, the plant has been used for thousands of years by the Inca Indians as a remedy against infections and chronic inflammation.
We are inspired by nature - There is no better example than nature and that is why we are inspired by it. Like organisms in the tropical rainforest, your body is exposed to unwanted invaders. With the substances it contains, the cat's claw is optimally armed against danger. These substances also have immune-stimulating, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties in humans. Fun Fact: Cat's claw has a 3.18x higher antioxidant effect than vitamin C.
3. Vitamin D3 - Stabilizing power, strengthening, immune-stimulating
Vitamin D is also known as the "sunshine vitamin" because it is produced by the skin in response to sun exposure. Your body makes vitamin D naturally when exposed to direct sunlight. Since the body depends on sunshine for vitamin D production (main supply of 75-90%) and can hardly absorb it from the diet, a deficiency can occur more quickly, especially in Central European winters. Perhaps the most important effects are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and supporting the normal functioning of the immune system.
4. Grape seed extract - for the extra immunity boost - antioxidant, antibacterial, antimycotic (antifungal), revitalizing
This plant substance is extremely rich in so-called proanthocyanidins. In addition to a high antioxidant effect, these have antibacterial and antifungal properties and can impair the growth of germs and the spread of diseases.
IMMUNITY TOP TIPS:
How to support your immune system? There are several ways to support your immune system and your energy level in addition to the Dailybacs and our AddOns. Of course, nutrition is the most obvious and easiest way to support the body's immune system. But there are a lot of other factors that have a positive effect on our immune system - you can find out more here!
- Wash your hands: Every child knows this trick, but it's still good to pay attention to it again. Our hands are full of various viruses, fungi and bacteria in everyday life. This is because every time they come into contact with objects such as our mobile phone, door handles, etc. accumulate on our skin. Basically, it is important to try to touch your face as little as possible in order to avoid the absorption of unwanted microbes in the mucous membranes. Of course, the very best way to get rid of harmful bacteria and fungi is to wash your hands! The better your hand hygiene, the less likely you are to get sick. You can find out more about simple hygiene here!
- Drink enough: Especially in winter, our mucous membranes in the nose and throat quickly lose moisture due to the dry air from the heating. When this happens, bacteria and viruses can more easily enter our body through the natural protective barrier of the mucous membranes. So that you have enough liquid in your body to moisturize your mucous membranes sustainably, you should drink at least 2 liters of water or unsweetened tea per day!
- Airing extensively: In order to create a healthy and fresh exchange of air, it is important to air the room extensively several times a day. Especially when you spend a lot of time with several people in one room, ventilation can be a real miracle cure for your immune system. This is because the "used" air - which usually also contains a lot of pollutants - is transported away and replaced with fresh air with plenty of oxygen.
- Contrast showers: Contrast showers are not only good for the cardiovascular system and your connective tissue. It also stimulates blood circulation, trains the body to cope with rapid temperature changes and also supports the immune system!
- Exercise: It is well known that exercise has far-reaching health benefits for the body, because exercise stimulates the metabolism and also moisturizes the mucous membranes! Half an hour of walking or walking is enough for this.
- Avoid stress: A lot of stress has a negative effect on the immune system. That's why it's all the more important to take care of yourself and take a break when you need it. Take time for yourself and try to calm down with breathing exercises, meditation, yoga or a relaxing bath. Of course, there are no limits to your creativity - do what relaxes you the most!
- Healthy intestinal flora: Did you know that approx. 80% of all immune cells are located in your gut? This means that your gut health plays an important role in relation to your immune system. Pay attention to a balanced diet and a balanced intestinal flora, because this is the only way your immune system can give full throttle!
- Alcohol and nicotine: You probably already know that the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes is harmful to the body - at least we hope so. ;) Very few people know that these two addictive substances also reduce our immune system. When you get drunk, for example, your immune system is disabled for at least 24 hours. Nicotine inhibits the function of certain white blood cells. This makes it easier for pollutants and pathogens to enter your body and you get sick faster!
- Avoid crowds: It is obvious that the likelihood of getting sick increases if you are often in large crowds. The more people in one place, the higher the risk of meeting a cold person who spreads its pathogens by coughing or sneezing. Unfortunately, sometimes such circumstances cannot be avoided, the only thing that helps in such situations is to keep your distance and avoid touching.
- Sleep: Our sleep also has a non-negligible effect on our immune system, because our defenses are closely linked to the quality and duration of sleep. When we are in the realm of dreams, a lot happens in our body: Our body then releases large amounts of immune-active substances - these in turn strengthen our immune system.
Immune System Fun Facts:
The immune system is an incredibly complex system that is crucial to our well-being and about which there is certainly still a lot to learn! Were you aware of these fun facts?
- MASTER OF MEMORY: In principle, the immune system is like a computer system including a distinctive memory card, which actually remembers every microbe that it has ever fought and defeated. This means that if one of these microbes enters the body again, the immune system has a record of data that allows it to spot it at lightning speed and fight it off before it has a chance to spread.
- TWO IN ONE: The immune system consists of 2 systems: the innate immune system (non-specific immune system) and the acquired immune system (specific immune system), which develops over the years by dealing with a wide variety of pathogens.
- YOU GIVE ME FEVER: When you have a fever, it's actually a good sign because it means your immune system is working. A rise in body temperature is a normal immune response that the body can use to kill off certain microbes and start the recovery process.
- MIND BLOWING: Would you have thought of that? Food allergies, allergic reactions to medications, hay fever, asthma, eczema and numerous other annoying reactions are symptoms of an overactive immune system!
- IMMUNE SYSTEMS AGE TOO: Our immune systems also weaken with age as our immune system tissue begins to shrink and our white blood cell count and activity decreases.
If you want to learn more about the immune system, this blog post offers you a lot of other important information on the subject!
PLAYLIST FOR YOUR INNER POWER
Last but not least, a playlist for the right "Inner Power" mood. Recharge your batteries with varied electronic tracks! #energize