UPGRADE YOUR ROUTINE
The Dailybacs specialize in your microbiome to increase your daily well-being and create a strong foundation for your health. We are now going one step further and enable you to respond even more specifically to your needs with our AddOns - as a perfect synergy with your Dailybacs.
By strengthening your intestinal microbiome, our Dailybacs form a healthy basis and thus a basic health system for your body. This is already reflected in the improvement of skin, mood and immune system when taking Dailybacs. They create an optimal basis for a maximized and effective absorption of the add-ons. This allows the high-quality ingredients to penetrate your deep-seated cell structures and unfold their effect. This can prevent the body from simply excreting them again.
Now you can upgrade your daily intake ritual again!
In this way, the ingredients can target your desired area from the inside out and support you with an extra boost - as the perfect supplement to your Dailybacs.
GIVE YOUR MOOD AN EXTRA BOOST:
You don't have a Dailybacs subscription yet?
Select your Dailybacs starter kit and add your desired addons on the product page. Then just go to the checkout and you are part of our Happy Gut Community. The delivery is free of charge for you and your refill pack fits in your mailbox. In addition to your subscription, great articles, podcasts, discounts and other goodies are waiting for you!
You already have an active Dailybacs subscription?
All active Dailybacs subscribers can easily add the desired AddOns to their delivery by contacting our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org . Simply indicate which AddOns you want and we will confirm the change. From now on you will receive your desired AddOns in addition to your refill! Of course, you can change, pause or cancel your choice at any time.
Contact our customer support at any time if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Our add-ons are optimized to your needs through extensive research and superior bioavailability*. It is important to us to inform you about the selected ingredients and effects, because there is enough ambiguity in the unmanageable world of dietary supplements. We only use the best quality, natural components, produced sustainably and regionally. Learn more in our ”Nutrients Guide”.
*What the hell is bioavailability? The bioavailability describes what percentage of a nutrient or active ingredient really arrives in the organism and can work there.
We are inspired by nature - 100% natural and chemical-free
Humans are, so to speak, a reflection of nature - because our body is also an ecosystem consisting of a symbiosis of trillions of small microorganisms. We want to combine the best systems and complexes of nature that are valuable for you in one capsule and transfer them to your body ecosystem. Our ingredients are 100% natural, free from chemicals and unnecessary fillers.
GOOD MOOD - HAPPINESS IN A CAPSULE
Lift your mood and help eliminate anxiety with nature's treasures!
Dose: 1 x Good Mood
1 capsule per day together with your Dailybacs + optionally other add-ons
When? AM - PM
Daily intake can be flexibly taken at any time of the day, ideally in the morning for maximum absorption.
Swallow the capsule with enough liquid.
The world today is fast-moving, hectic, complicated and stressful. A large number of impressions from the environment constantly rains down on us, the job is exhausting and ultimately there is usually too little time to do something just for yourself. Especially in hectic times or on rainy days, a little bit of "happiness from within" couldn't hurt at all, right? Our Good Mood formula is the perfect combination of unique botanicals and B vitamins to elevate your mood - from the inside out. In addition to your Dailybacs, the ingredients are specifically designed to stimulate the right hormones to protect your nerves, lower your stress levels and cortisol levels, thereby elevating and balancing your mood.
Even if a positive mindset can do a lot, your body needs important vitamins, hormones and sufficient energy sources to function with the necessary balance and dynamics. Unfortunately, we cannot always absorb these through food, and this in turn can have a significant impact on our mood. Our Good Mood formulation will help you balance your mood at a good level.
Good mood - what does that actually mean?
Direct translation: “good mood”.
mybac's translation: "a weapon against stress coupled with a natural increase in your daily mood"
OUR GOOD MOOD INGREDIENTS
Transparency is important to us. Not only do we attach importance to disclosing our exact ingredients, but also to making their background and effects understandable for every non-medical person. After all, everyone deserves to know exactly what is being absorbed into the body - with our Good Mood AddOns you are guaranteed to only be consuming pure, natural ingredients.
- L-tryptophan - to support serotonin synthesis in the body.
- Ashwagandha - for more mental and physical well-being in stressful situations.
- Saffron extract (affron®) - as a natural mood enhancer.
- Vitamin B6 - is required for serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine and GABA synthesis. These neurotransmitters are strongly associated with general mood, feelings of motivation, and pleasure.
- Vitamin B1- contributes to energy production through the metabolism of glucose and thus supports performance.
- Vitamin B12 - to reduce tiredness and signs of fatigue and to support the energy metabolism.
For more information on the background, chemical composition and effects of these ingredients, see our Nutrients Guide. We have summarized the most important and unique ingredients of our "Good Moods" for you here:
The 3 Mood Superstars:
1. Ashwagandha ("sleeping berry", "winter cherry", "Indian ginseng") - calming, anxiolytic, revitalizing
The Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera) provides a valuable plant extract that has been deeply rooted in Ayurvedic practices for thousands of years and is used in traditional Indian, plant-based medicine for a wide variety of health areas such as vitality and fertility. Above all, ashwagandha can counteract stress and has a calming effect. Depression and anxiety-relieving effects were also found.
2. Saffron extract (affron®) - mood-enhancing, anxiolytic
Saffron extract, affectionately known as “sunshine spice”, is considered a natural mood enhancer and addresses mental and emotional balance. We use a patented, standardized saffron extract (affron®), obtained from the pistil of the Crocus sativus with >3.5% leptosalides. Studies have confirmed that saffron can help relieve depression and help improve mood. This effect is also accompanied by a reduction in anxiety and stress.
3. Vitamin B12 - Serotonin boosting, nerve-protecting, calming
The link between vitamin B12 (cobalamin) and changes in mood has been clearly established. The function of the B12 vitamin in the metabolic processes of serotonin (“happiness hormone”) is probably involved. Together with L-tryptophan, this can contribute to a favorable serotonin level. Cobalamin is involved in the production of red blood cells. The energy metabolism, nerve protection and the production of neurotransmitters and DNA also rely on an adequate supply of vitamin B12. A deficiency often manifests itself in psychological problems, chronic exhaustion and lack of energy. Ingestion through food occurs primarily through animal products. That's why vegetarians and vegans should pay attention to an adequate intake.
TOP MOOD BOOSTING TIPS:
We also have a few tips for you on how you can support your mood in everyday life. Let's start with a few foods that can lift your spirits. And no, we're not talking about processed foods like pasta and chocolate, but fresh, healthy foods that are loaded to the brim with valuable vitamins and minerals.
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants have been shown to reduce symptoms such as anxiety disorders. Uma Naidoo is an associate professor at Harvard Medical School and writes about the impact of nutrition on mental health on her blog, Nutritional strategies to ease anxiety. She hypothesizes that low levels of antioxidants in the body are linked to increased levels of anxiety. And what does that mean? Foods rich in antioxidants support our mental health and can reduce feelings of anxiety. Examples include apples, artichokes, berries, various nuts and broccoli.
- Probiotic foodsl: A healthy intestinal flora is the basis for improved well-being - the formulation of our Dailybacs is also based on this. The majority of all serotonin receptors (5-HT receptors) in the body are located on the intestinal mucosa, which is related to the functioning absorption of the happiness hormone. Probiotic foods include kimchi, yogurt, and miso.
- Spices: Spices such as saffron or turmeric also have a positive effect on mood. For example, saffron is also called "sunshine spice" - and not without reason! Saffron and turmeric can help treat anxiety and depression.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins: A perfect supplier of these nutrients is salmon. Salmon contains a lot of omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins B12 and B6. These substances have been shown to reduce depression and anxiety. If you don't like salmon, you can get your extra vitamin and omega 3 boost with nuts, seafood or oysters!
- Food containing magnesiuml: Magnesium deficiency can be a co-trigger of feelings of anxiety. But you can counteract this very easily - there are a lot of magnesium-rich foods that can be incorporated into the daily diet. These include, for example, spinach, legumes and whole grain products.
Of course there are other tips and tricks to quickly raise the spirits. These ten simple tips will also help you if your mood is in the basement. The mybacs team has come up with something very special on this topic and has collected our most popular activities, which immediately put us in a good mood. So, let's go!
- Light spots: Follow channels like “upworthy” on social media. Here you can see small and large rays of hope of interpersonal relationships and other beautiful things that happen in the world every day.
- Get creative: Creativity makes you happy - a simple and sustainable example of this is, for example, pouring candles. This can be done, for example, using seashells that you collected on your last vacation. You can find inspiration for making candles on Pinterest, among other places.
- Vintage Treasures: Everyone knows that shopping is fun. But good second-hand finds are even more fun. You can find great offers on Vestiaire Collective or Rebelle, for example.
- Gedankenreise: Travel with your imagination - how about a mental journey to a distant, warm, sunny country? It's easy with a guided meditation! For example with this podcast.
- Travel planning: The free Mapify app is a special travel planner that, like Instagram, offers the option of sharing locations as photos and adding a location. So you can find the most beautiful places in the area for excursions, hikes, bike tours and trips!
- Home Theater: “Hillbilly Elegy” - J.D grew up as a hillbilly in Kentucky. Now, as a successful Yale student, he has to face his origins. This film offers a fantastic glimpse into the soul of America. You can find this film on Netflix - Starring Amy Adams and Glenn Close.
- Reading time: Or you snuggle up at home and mentally go on a murder hunt. We have just the right book for you - The unique inspector Maigret loves the Parisian pubs and always relies on his inner intuition. Browse through the thriller "Maigret fights for a man's head" and let your soul dangle.
- Nature: Fresh air and daylight are real mood boosters - whether it's raining, storming or snowing. The influence of daylight stimulates the production of serotonin in the body. As we know, serotonin puts you in a good mood, gives you energy and drive. So if you're in a low mood again - jacket on and out with you!
- Exercise: Especially light endurance sports such as Nordic walking, walking and jogging are real mood makers. It's about doing what you enjoy the most. Don't put yourself under pressure! Yoga flows or dance workouts can also get your mood out of the basement very quickly.
- Me-Time: We often don't have time for ourselves. But this time in particular can do so much for our mood, can make us more balanced and reduce stress - that's why it's so important to take your time for things you love to do. Be it a visit to the museum, a date to the cinema, an afternoon of shopping or just a phone call with your best friend. Take the time for yourself that you need - because you deserve it!
FUN FACTS LAUGHING:
“A day without a smile is a lost day.” - Charlie Chaplin
- Childly Joy: Between the second and fourth month of life, toddlers actively begin to show their joy through purposeful smiling. The older we get, the less we laugh - unfortunately! Children still laugh around 300 times a day, compared to most adults only around 15-20 times a day.
- Laughter flash: When you laugh, your abdominal muscles really go for it! They press the air out of the body at up to 100km/h! No wonder you have sore stomach muscles after a fun evening! Incidentally, an average fit of laughter lasts no longer than six seconds.
- Tact: Everyone knows it, when we laugh we make rhythmic noises. If you measure the duration of these sounds, approx. 75 milliseconds. The time until the next sound is only 210 milliseconds. If this relationship is not correct, we perceive laughter as staged or unnatural.
- Have a good laugh: Did you know that when you laugh, your lungs take in three to four times as much oxygen as they normally do? In addition, we breathe many times faster! This in turn stimulates blood flow and activates the T-cells, which in turn are good for the immune system! In addition, laughter can even reduce the perception of pain!
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TOPIC?
In the thirteenth edition of our Healthy Guide - the Healthy Mind Guide - we dealt intensively with the topic of mindset and mental health. You want to learn more? Then click here! You can also satisfy your thirst for knowledge about serotonin here!
PLAYLIST FOR YOUR MOOD BOOST:
Nothing lifts the mood as easily and as quickly as good music. That's why we've created a playlist for you that's guaranteed to put you in a good mood! PS: Dancing allowed! ;)