Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 small papaya
- 1 small cup of coconut or soy yoghurt alternative (approx. 200g)
- 80g oatmeal
- 40g buckwheat flakes (or buckwheat flakes)
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp whole hazelnuts, roasted
- 5 dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 MPs. Tonka bean, unsweetened
- 1 tsp zest of an organic orange
- 2 tbsp rapeseed or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- optional: 2 tsp beekeeping honey
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- For the granola: Preheat the oven to 180°C. Roughly chop the hazelnuts and dates. Wash the organic orange in hot water and grate about 1 teaspoon of zest. Put the rolled oats, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, cocoa powder, ground tonka bean, date pieces, oil and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Do not add cocoa nibs to the mixture, as these are only added after the baking process. Also fold in the orange zest and hazelnuts and mix everything thoroughly.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, spread the cacao nibs over the granola, mix and leave to cool on the tray.
- Have and deseed the papaya. Fill the papaya halves with yoghurt alternative.
- Garnish the filled papaya halves with choc granola and top with cinnamon, lime juice and maple syrup or honey, if you like. Enjoy as breakfast, dessert or snack.