Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 good handful of waxy baby potatoes
- 3-4 artichoke hearts
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 organic lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 100 ml oat drink
- 3 tbsp white almond or sunflower seed puree
- 1 tbsp yeast flakes
- Preheat the oven to 220°C top and bottom heat.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut in half. Drain the artichokes from the jar and cut in half.
- Peel the garlic and cut into fine slices.
- Wash the fennel bulb and slice lengthways. Halve these slices again.
- Rinse the lemon half in hot water and cut into quarters.
- Distribute the potato pieces, fennel slices, garlic slices, lemon quarters and artichoke halves in an oven dish as desired.
- Season with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and cover (with a lid or aluminum foil) and bake in the preheated oven (middle) for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- Mix the almond or sunflower seed puree with the oat drink. At best, gradually add the oat drink to the mush so that it becomes slightly creamy. Stir in yeast flakes as well.
- Take the baking pan out of the oven, remove the lid or foil and pour the mush and oat drink mixture over the vegetables. If necessary, add some more yeast flakes, salt and pepper and bake uncovered for another 25 minutes at 200°C top and bottom heat until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy warm.