Nutritional values per serving: energy 440 kcal (1841 kJ); carbohydrates 79.8 g; egg white 14.3 g; Fat 4.8 g
- Peel the sweet potatoes and grate finely into a bowl.
- Add salt, egg, buckwheat flour and soy yoghurt alternative. Mix well and ideally knead again by hand.
- Either heat some oil in a coated pan or preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper. With the latter variant you save some fat and calories, but the roasted aromas are missing. Both are delicious.
- Form patties out of the dough and either fry them on both sides in the pan until golden brown or bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes, turn and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Place the finished sweet potato pancakes on a plate, top with soy yoghurt alternative and kimchi and serve.