COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME 30 MINUTES
TOTAL: 40 MINUTES
- 50g of cacao nibs
- 20 g of fennel seeds
- 2 star anise
- ½ tsp whole cloves
- 6 whole cardamom capsules
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 8 g grated nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoon of ginger powder
- ⅓ Vanilla Stick or
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
- optional: 35 g coconut blossom sugar
- Briefly roast the fennel seeds, cloves, star anise, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, grated nutmeg and black pepper in a pan without oil until the spices begin to smell. This process takes about 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool and place in a coffee grinder or high speed blender and grind/blend very finely.
- Season the finely ground spices with coconut blossom sugar and vanilla to get a fine, sweet aroma.
- Pour the mixture into a screw-top jar and store tightly closed in a dry and dark place. The mixture has a shelf life of several months.
For 1 cup of Debloat Latte you need 1-2 teaspoons of the spice mixture and about 200 ml of plant drink. We recommend unsweetened coconut or oat drink (tip: Oat Base from Blue Farm). Mix both and stir in a milk frother until creamy and enjoy warm.
Spicy and with a warm kick of ginger, our Debloat Latte is a smooth morning tonic or a comforting after-dinner drink. In addition, the ingredients contained can have a positive effect on digestive activities and make a valuable contribution to the body's immune system. For example, the essential oil contained in cardamom is considered antibacterial and anti-bloating